We spent three days at the hotel and loved it. My son was sick (traveler's tummy problems) during one of the days and the staff could not have been more caring and helpful: sending special food and drink, checking in, helping clean up, etc. We also took advantage of the beautiful spa (hammam and massage) and cooking class while we were there (so much fun for the entire family). The restaurant was quite good and the breakfast crepes were great. It was a highlight of our trip to Morocco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech