This is one of the best places to stay in Marrakech. The staff are friendly and hospitable and they become like family. The decor of the hotel is totally Moroccan and the food is great. Cooking lessons and the spa (hammam) are not to be missed. The location is within walking distance of everything you need to see, including the Jemaa el Fna and the Medina. An added bonus is the Country Club which the hotel provides a free shuttle bus to where you can relax by the pool in the afternoon after a morning of exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech