I heard about La Maison Arabe several years ago from friends. Their comments were so overwhelmingly positive, they actually gushed, I didn't think everything they said could possibly - I was wrong. This small hotel is superlative in every way - the staff's hospitality, attention to detail and graciousness is peerless. . The restaurant served some of the best Moroccan food i had while in Marrakech and when I had had my film of tangines, I dined in the hotel's continental restaurant where I had an amazing dinner of baby lamb chops and possibly the best lemon tart I've ever had - that's a big complement coming from a New York foodie. The design and decor of the rooms and the common areas - the pool, the various bars, the rooms and suites - are filled with unique furnishings and accessories which I found out were carefully chosen by the discerning eye of proprietor, Prince Fabrizio Ruspoli. And don't let the fact that he's a prince steer you in the wrong direction - this place is comfortable, welcoming, relaxing and not at all stuffy. And finally the hotel's proximity to Fna Square and the souks meant I could wander around for a few hours or the entire day and if I got tired, or overladen with purchases, it was just a quick walk back to the hotel where I could revive myself with a drink, a swim or a visit to the spa. Just as I didn't believe my friends when they raved about this place, you probably think I'm exaggerating, but it's all true - Maison Arabe is just wonderful. It's a bit pricey but compared to what you get, it is worth every penny. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech