We have just returned from the most fabulous holiday in Morroco - and La Maison Arab was our first stop. We were blown away from the moment we walked through the doors and our expectations were more than met throughout. From waking up to THE most incredible breakfast, to the warm friendly staff, and the unbelievable architecture there is something for everyone. We dined in the Morrocan Restaurant first night which was fabulous, and the last night we ate our own creation!! The cooking workshop was an absolute highlight - but Marrakech for us was simply amazing. Incredible sights, sounds, smells AND shopping - heaven!! We had a local guide which I would say was absolutely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech