The Maison Arabe certainly did not let us down. We arrived 24 hours late because of the foul weather in Britain before Christmas. The service in the hotel was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble for the office staff. Much to my surprise the emigration departure forms had been filled in saving the chore of having to wrestle with forms and hand luggage at the airport! Should the opportunity to visit Marrakech again it would certainly be to stay at the Maison Arabe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech