We were recommended the restaurant of La Maison Arabe by a fellow guest at our Riad and we were not disappointed. Although we weren't staying here we could see how well appointed the hotel was, and we were treated like honoured guests just coming for a meal. The choice on the menu was excellent as it took into account people weary of tagines and brochettes, and the little lights given to help read the menus were a nice touch, as the restaurant is quite dark. That is not a complaint by the way - the ambience is delightful. Just keep in mind though that this is going to be more expensive than street food in Jemaa El-Fnaa.
Attentive services with excellent food and wine and beautiful surroundings made our evening here a delight. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech