La Maison Arabe is situated just inside the old city wall and so is a fantastic location to see the old delights of Marrakech and the new city. From the time we arrived to the time we left the staff were welcoming, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The service was truly excellent! The hotel itself was exquisite- clearly a lot of thought and care had gone into creating this beautiful traditional Riad. The food and service in the two restaurants was also second to none. If you want to spend time in luxurious surrounding with excellent service, eat great food and drink good wine and pamper yourself in the beautifully appointed hammam, La Maison Arabe is the place to go. We will definitely be going back later this year. It was an amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech