What more to say? Stayed a full week and we really felt at home! Never happened in our life full of travelling. Very nice, helpful and multi lingual (even Dutch!) staff, the room and bed(!) were spacious and clean. The food was excellent, wifi and tv were state of the art, the swimming pool was heated, and a trip to the gardens (free transfer) was also an experience worth while. We loved the intimate atmosphere of a small hotel and the decoration was what you should expect in a top riad. Authentic and not overdone. Like staying with friends. By the way la Maison Arabe has an exquisite shop where they have made a pre-selection of all the good souvenirs of Marrakech. Furthermore the location is close to all interesting places in and around the medina and if they are still too far, the staff will call a taxi for you. We certainly hope to go back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech