I stayed here with a group of five for my sister's birthday. really close to the airport around £15. The hotel organised a taxi . The hotel had already been highly recommended . From the minute we arrived the staff couldn't do enough for us. The hotel was clean and oozing ambiance. The room were a sheer delight - even though ours was standard it was beautiful with a real Eastern touch. Spa was amazing after a day at the souks.
Perfect location for the souks and would definitely recommend the red tourist bus to get a feel for Marrakech.
Great location ,friendly helpful staff and a perfect hotel on all accounts. Will definitely be returning !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech