3 to 6 April 2014
A girly weekend break with family & friends, beautiful hotel & location. Reccomend using the hotel taxi service to & from the airport. The hotel staff were very kind & booked our taxis agreeing prices before we got in.
Rooms were very clean with fresh flowers & towels daily.
Had a wonderful time tried local restuarants which had music & entertainment.
Pool was cold but sunbed area great with luxury sun longers.
Buffet style breakfast had something for everyone.
Staff always available & couldnt do enough for you.
great stay. Local market very busy you should always barter never take first price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech