This was a business trip but everything about the hotel, it's staff and it'd food, made it feel like a holiday. Really traditional, don't be put off by the walk up an alley way to get to it, or the rustic feel when you go in. Give yourself ten minutes to switch into Morocan mode and you will love the relaxed, gentle, luxury of this place. One morning it got a little chilly, 17 degrees, so they even lit the lof fires on all the landings. What an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech