This is by far one of the best, small boutique hotels we have ever stayed at. It was an oasis from the crowds and heat. Service was fantastic. Every one was friendly and gracious. The place is exquisitely decorated. Very sophisticated with Moroccan flavor (not trying to be high-tech or "NY cool"). Restaurants were 5-star quality. This is without doubt the place to stay, especially at the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech