My husband and I did this on our last day. We weren't staying at the Arabe but had booked their cookery course independently. The course is done either in Cafe Arabe hotel or in their other premises 15 mins away by car. We did the latter.
We were with two other people on the course so we got their full attention. The instruction was fabulous with video screens in front of you showing the 'Dada' (head chef) doing the cooking and the english speaking guide beside you helping you along the way.
The food was fantastic and you are given a lovely surprise gift at the end to take away.
We had a fabulous time doing this activity, you learn about the spices, the culture and you can recreate it when you get home!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech