I accidentally posted our review under my son's email - G Harrison - but wanted to reiterate here that the time at La Maison Arabe was unsurpassed. It has the luxuriousness of a large hotel in a smaller, cozy, welcoming environment. Delicious breakfast, wonderful cooking school, excellent service and assistance from all in the hotel - and superb location for touring and walking to the markets and the souk. We have rarely stayed, in all our travels, in a place that just seemed to get everything right each day. Very attentive and kind and personal. And architecturally lovely in every respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech