We took our three school age children over spring break and stayed at this wonderful riad at the beginning and end of our tour. The staff was excellent - accommodating, friendly, and wonderfully generous with the children. The accommodations were authentic with exceptional quality and comfort. The food was delicious and provided many options to experience morocco cuisine, but the staff was willing to do the little things for our sometimes picky kids. We also participated in the cooking school and that quite simply rounded out the visit, learning to make tagine and being introduced to the local spices and cooking techniques. The location was perfect for walking, and it felt safe and was as well marked as any hotel in the medina. We would without a doubt return to this riad and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech