Ideal hotel for a stay in Marrakech, wasnt too expensive, located well in the Old town in a beautiful old building (although fairly anonymous from the street). Staff were great, rooms were great, food was lovely, spa was great. Arrived v late on Wednesday before going kite surfing in Essaouira - came back a day early to relax at the hotel as thought it was so nice on first night. Country club idea is hilarious and was perfect for spending last afternoon before heading to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech