This was truly the best hotel that both my wife and I have ever stayed in. We were treated like family from moment we checked in, and were furnished with a free upgrade to an absolutely stunning Junior Suite looking over the pool. The hotel was beautiful, and the food served at breakfast and in the restaurant at dinner was exceptional. We treated ourselves to a visit to the Hammam for a Royal Session and a massage, and we also both took part in the Cookery Course which was a real highlight of the trip - just the two of us in the cookery school, with four members of staff on hand to teach us everything we needed to know about Tagines, Moroccan Salads and Coconut Cookies!
The hotel is placed about 10 minutes away from the main square which meant it was quiet and very relaxing and felt like an oasis of calm away from the craziness of the Souks! The staff were all amazing - welcoming, kind, funny and informative, and a delight to chat to.
A truly wonderful holiday, and we can't wait to go back one day. Highly Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech