We did not actually stay at La Maison Arabe. We were staying nearby and booked a cooking class through La Maison Arabe. The class was great, held offsite at a great resort location. We met someone who was staying at LMA at the cooking class and she recommended the spa there. We arrived at the hotel a half hour before our spa appointment time and had not had lunch. Starving, we asked if there was somewhere in the hotel to get a snack. We were whisked off to the restaurant, a beautiful table was laid and we were brought a delicious club sandwich we ordered off the room service menu as they were between lunch and dinner service. All in time to make our appointment. The spa is an amazing experience also, so relaxing and restorative after a dusty day of shopping. We stayed to meet our new friend in the bar and ended up staying for a light dinner in the bar. Service at LMA was perfect throughout and we wished we had stayed there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech