I've never written one of these reviews before - but having just returned from La Maison Arabe i feel compelled to share our experience. We had a truly fantastic weekend (Friday to Monday). We looked at reviews before we booked and plumped for Arabe. The staff are incredibly polite and attentive and the food in the resatuarant is first class. The monkfish tagine is a must! It is perfectly situated in The Medina and good walking distance from the square etc. The short mini bus ride to visit the Country Club shouldn't be missed - we had an incredibly relaxing time at what can be best described as an oasis. Taking lunch around the beautiful swimming pool and the attention of Ahmed during the day was superb. We will definitley be returning to La Maison Arabe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech