A really great find in the middle of the desert. The room was very comfortable and well furnished. I would however caution that all the beds are singles and in a double room they are just pushed together but made up separately. This isn't ideal.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The real highlight for me was the excellent food which is plentiful and varied and of a very high quality. The Moroccan restaurant is especially enjoyable.
There are a couple of areas in which this hotel could improve.
1) It's full of smokers which make the bars unbearable for non smoking Brits. Morocco has no non-smoking laws!
2) The all inclusive drinks aren't really up to much. The spirits are weak and the beers so small you need about 4 at once. I couldn't even get tipsy despite giving it a really good go and dedicating a day to it. They frequently run out of ingredients early on e.g. Mint for Mojitos.
3) The pool is freezing!
4) The beds need improving to doubles / kings for couples.
Overall a fantastic week and excellent value through Thompson.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Tikida Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Tikida Garden Hotel Marrakech
- Le Tikida Garden Marrakech
- Hotel Le Tikida Garden
- Tikida Garden Marrakech