We left our bagpacks in the hostel during a two day desert trip. This is a free service in hostels normally, but in Essaouira they charged 2 Euros for it. When we came back, our backpacks were opened and a headphone was missing. When we asked at the reception about it, they denied having opened the backpacks and said we had no reason to complain, after all it was only a headphone which could be bought cheaply at the local market...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Medina neighborhood in Marrakesh, 100 m from Palais de La Bahia, Riad Hôtel Essaouira features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The riad also provides car rental. Museum Dar Si Said is 201 m from Riad Hôtel Essaouira, and Cooking School is 300 m from the property. Menara Airport is 4 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Hotel Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essaouira Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Essaouira Marrakech