Les Deux Tours
US$104
US$474
US$408
US$330
All reviewsvegetables and herbslush gardensprivate poolnooks and cranniespeaceful hotelhuge bedorange treessitting roomthe general managerrelaxing breakwe loved our staythe hotel manageran oasisbreakfast and dinnerthe hustle and bustlehis teampancakes
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My husband and I have just returned from a trip to paradise a.k.a. Les Deux Tours!!! This hotel was absolutely incredible, the photos really can't do it justice. We came home feeling as though we had been to a luxury spa, the ambience was so idyllic. We ate a tasty and plentiful leisurely breakfast every morning, then just relaxed poolside and read books in complete tranquillity. The Manager and staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for us. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious and, we felt, quite reasonably priced. We are already planning our return trip for 2012!!! Susan and Gary Henison

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My new wife and I spent six nights of our honeymoon here in late August, and we had an excellent time.

We stayed in one of the Pool Suites and it felt private and secluded from the rest of the hotel, which was exactly what we wanted. Our suite was traditionally decorated throughout, was a very large size and had big high ceilings too. A huge bath, sofa, and water/drinks in the little fridge were replenished every day. The grounds are very serene, green, with ponds containing loads of tortoises and frogs, plus in the herb garden we saw a turkey and it's babies just having a wonder around!

Eating at the open-air restaurant area each morning/evening was picturesque, and every two nights there was a guy playing some traditional Moroccan music at the perfect level to add to the tranquil atmosphere. Waiters and staff were extremely polite - even after a mix-up with my wife's first meal they were always friendly.

Breakfast was a buffet full of multiple fruit, cereals, cheese, cold meats, and your eggs/pancakes cooked to order each day in the open at one end of the restaurant area. Lunch options were varied, and for a vegetarian for six days there was just about enough food and options for my partner to try, which I thought was very good. Meal prices, given it's a five star place, were very reasonable too.

The barman makes a mean mojito, and while choosing to have a drink in the bar area before dinner our regular drinks choices were remembered. I think everytime we were having a drink the barman would bring us complimentary olives, crisps, nuts and freshly cooked savoury pepper/egg cubes.

We had a hammam treatment each and oil massage, which was great and again really fairly priced for a five-star place.

Despite the lovely grounds, good food, huge suite, it's all those little things that made the real difference; the staff, the free fruit basket brought to our room the day after arrival, the drinks fridge topped up and not added onto the bill, rose petals scattered in the room for our arrival, towels shaped into hearts, and among other things, us leaving the room for a day in Marrakech - returning later and finding that the maid had folded my wife's pyjamas (which were left on the floor) into a bow.

Was so relaxing, quite, and loved every minute. It really made our honeymoon feel even more exceptionally special. Thanks to everyone who was working there in late August :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My partner and I stayed here for a week in October .we stayed in pool suite 3 . As soon as we hot into our room we noticed the air con wasn't working it was blowing out hot air .I went to reception and they said it would be fixed while we had dinner . On return it hadn't been fixed and the room was so hot I slept on a lounger outside . The nexed day I was told by the very rude manager they could not fix today and if I didn't like it I could check out . I was very shocked . The situation was sorted out three days into our stay . On the next day a film crew arrived to shoot some low budget movie so dome areas were out of bounds to guests which is not on at all .At 2am the next morning they were still filming just outside our room I could stand it no longer I went to reception to be met by the manager who told me he would not do anything I was incensed to say the least , the fact that the manager had been drinking red wine with the film crew did not help either he just dismissed me like a naughty schoolboy and walked away

• Stayed: October 2011
12  Thank martinjames_10
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Our honeymoon was either going to be at La Mamounia or Les Deux Tours. We definately chose right. Yes La Mamounia is truly amazing but if you want to just relax, be yourself and be looked after by a team of fabulous friendly staff, Les Deux Tours wins hands down. The surroundings are peaceful and lush and should you want to head into the old town Medina its only a 150 dirham taxi away.

Our tip would be to get the hotel to arrange to collect you from the airport as their cabs are guaranteed at 150 dirhams rather than upwards of 350 after bartering.

The money saved will pay for a very special meal at La Mamounia on one of your days stay too.

We will definately be going back but in a cheaper suite without a pool as unfortunately we wont be on honeymoon.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Sssingo
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We have just returned from our third trip to Les Deux Tours, which speaks volumes in itself as we rarely return anywhere. We took a party of 27 for my wife's birthday and I cannot praise the hotel management enough, organising and keeping 27 demanding guests happy is no mean feat. From the moment we arrived and were met at the airport nothing was to much. The rooms are all individual, spacious and well equiped, being arranged in villas of six or so rooms gives the feel of being in an andulcian villa with the added bonus of a central larger pool, lunch pergola, beautiful gardens and a aesthetically pleasing restaurant with a terrace for eating out at breakfast or dinner. For our entire stay I cannot praise the qaulity of service, the fabulous food and reasonably priced drinks enough, Albrecht the hotal manager and his team went beyond my furthest expectations to ensure that we had a perfect time. I will go back again and again, I cannot recomend this hotel enough, peaceful lovely retreat from the city with friendly staff good service and food in a small family owned hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends