Firstly all the positives:
1. fantastic staff, very attentive
2. incredibly clean
3. food good, relaxed service and flexible
4. brilliant suite, airy, spacious, clean, interesting
5. nice pool
and a few drawbacks just to watch for...
1. the mosque is very, very noisy. Not just because we were there during ramadan. call to prayer starts at 5am and impossible to ignore. take ear plugs
2. the approach is dirty and dark, and at night could leave you feeling a little unsafe
3. follow guide book recommendations on restaurant bookings. the two from riad malika were ludicrously overpriced
Overall cool. Enjoyed it. An oasis of calm in the rather dirty and knocked about old town of Marrakech.
- 011 212 5244-87878
- Free Wifi
- Free parking