Just returned from a lovely stay in Marrakech where my family and I (including 2 young children) spent 4 nights at Riad Nashira. Everything was perfect, just to our satisfaction. And just when I threw an impossible request at Fatima, she was able to deliver!
- The staff was so lovely with our children! As we stayed there for 4 days, they were very aware of things they liked and didn't, very accommodating of our many kid-centered requests.
- The riad is beautiful, well-kept, exquisitely clean.
- It is a little bit of a trek through the souks to get to Jemma el Fna but we sort of enjoyed our daily walk, getting lost in the souks since that is part of the fun. We really felt we knew our way around by the end of our time there! It is also a nice touch that they show you the way the first time you go.
- Had the most AMAZING massage of my life. It was heaven, blissful, no words can describe.
- Our room was beautiful and huge (it was a suite) and perfect for our family of 4.
- Fatima organized multiple last minute things including the AMAZING massage noted above as well as some trendy dinner reservations. In addition, I was able to organize a driver, car and car seats for my children for our trip to the desert in advance over email! A miracle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Nashira & Spa brings a new dimension to hospitality in Marrakech, a concept that goes beyond other experiences. Riad Nashira & SPA inaugurates a new blend of style and values creating new sensations. A short walk to the major attractions of the city, among which Medersa Ben Youssef, the Marrakech Museum, the Souk and the famous Jemaa el-Fnaa Square: Riad Nashira & Spa is part of the open-air museum of the Medina, where with every glance you can enjoy intricate alleyways, monumental fountains, the city's mosques and traditions, in close contact with the rhythms and customs of its inhabitants. Riad Nashira & Spa has 16 rooms, a sun terrace, indoor and outdoor pools and a fine restaurant. In the Spa you can enjoy our traditional hammams, massages and a Jacuzzi, let yourself be pampered by the expert hands of our masseuses and our natural beauty products, all from the region of Marrakech. Our culinary offering, from early morning breakfasts to the elegant evening dinners, perhaps under a starry sky, is wide and varied and offers fresh, wholesome foods prepared onsite by our chef and his team. Riad Nashira & Spa wants to make you feel at home: its staff is at your full disposal and all of the Spa services have been organized so that you can make the most of your stay in Marrakech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Nashira & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.