“Wonderfully relaxing massage”

Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfully relaxing massage”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We went to Isis spa on the last day of our holiday, and it was the perfect way to escape from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech before our flight. We had the honey, almond and rose body scrub, and the four hand massage which was fabulous. Would recommend!

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place great value”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Me and my girlfriend went here one afternoon on our marrakesh trip the staff were extremely friendly , was great value and the treatments were best we have ever had. Try the couples hamman and massage AMAZING

1 Thank arron s
Farnham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

After the hustle and bustle of the streets of Marrakech, the Isis Spa is a welcome change. Reasonable priced treatments (recommend an hour massage - amazing) were exactly what was needed after a couple of days of exploring the city. Staff were lovely, the surroundings are beautiful and the whole experience was stress free, comfortable and relaxing. The spa is easy to find too from the square - it is signposted from the main road so don't worry when you end up in a small street and then alleyway - it is there!

Southampton, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Wow! A real treat....”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Our first Hammam ever, my husband and I went along not really knowing what to expect.... I won't spoil it for you but it was a great experience. We paid extra to have a 1 hour body massage & practically floated out of the place feeling refreshed and pampered. The staff were really friendly & was really good value for money ( approx 480 MAD for both of us) it's a wonderful break from shopping/walking/sightseeing. Ps. Take swimwear! You have a locker & key for your belongings.

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic spa! great value for money!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Let me just say, for all the treatments we received ( myself and my partner) we would need to pay a little fortune back home! It is definitely great value for money!

We were greeted by a lovely young gentleman and when he was greeting me by name ( yes, I know he got it through staff member of Riad we were staying at) but he just made me feel so special and welcomed. Staff were very nice and even though the girls didn't speak any English they put a lot of effort into having a conversation with me. I am a very chatty person so I probably made them feel very uncomfortable? And I managed to fall asleep twice during my massage.

What was really special to me was when one of the young girls took her time and patience to undo my really long plait and washed my hair with care! Also according to my watch treatment took much longer than it meant to be and no one seem to be stressed about it or rushing as out of the room for next people booked.

It is essential to experience hammam while you in Marrakesh and let me just tell you: go for ISIS! It is worth it!