“Amazing Experience”

and up
Ait Ben Haddou Guided Day Tour from Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Morocco Tours is a full service travel company based in Marrakech, Morocco. The company was created to show our clients worldwide the authenticity of Morocco that is deeply rooted in culture and history. Our experienced native guides are fluent in English, Berber. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality services and excellent experiences. Our services include arrangements for accommodations, transportation, and guided excursions throughout Morocco. Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, and/or looking for a cultural or adventurous experience, we are here to work with you in customizing the perfect itinerary for your holiday. Whether you are traveling alone or in a group, have a particular destination in Morocco in mind, or willing to take part in our programs, do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. We are at your service.
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I went to Marrakech with 2 friends, at first we weren't sure if we wanted to visit the desert, partly because the drive was so long and many of the tours were really expensive. Luckily my friend found out about Discover Morocco Tours. We booked through email and Rachid was really patient and informative to respond to all our questions. They even arranged a driver to pick us up at the airport. The 2 day trip to Zagoura Desert was definitely the best part of our trip. We stop every hour or so to take pictures of the gorgeous scenery and to stretch our legs. We even visited the Berber villages where many movies were shot. This made the 8 hr drive pass by in a blink. When we arrived at the desert we rode camels to the camp which was another exciting experience. We were expecting to have to sleep in sleeping bags in the tent, but the camp was a lot better than what we were expecting with electricity and actual beds! Looking at the stars in the middle of the desert was another unforgettable experience. We woke up early to see the sunrise in the desert the next morning and they served nice coffee, mint tea and bread for breakfast. The drive back to Marrakech was comfortable with the friendly driver and Rachid who is very genuine, helpful and made us feel very welcomed.
I would definitely recommend Discover Morocco tours and hope to go back and see more of Morocco!

Visited April 2014
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hi,

Thanks a lot for all you wrote about Your day trip with us to Zagoura desert 1 night 2 days, and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed holiday with us.

as the team of discover morocco tours always happy to show the best of Our service.

Thank you so much again we hope to see once again in Morocco.

Discover Morocco Tours,

Rachid

London, United Kingdom
“Unforgetable Experience: Zagoura Desert 2 Days 1 Night”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I had arranged this visit with Rachid prior to travelling to Morocco. He answered all my queries very promptly.

He organised someone to pick us up at the airport and transferred us to our hotel.

On the day, we got picked up at around 7.30am and although it was a long car ride, the scenery there through the mountains were amazing. He let us have many stops to take photos, stretch our legs, tour around the area and he had an excellent knowledge of the different areas.

Then it was the camel rides, star gazing, Berber dinner and breakfast, seeing the sunrise. It was such an unforgettable experience.

Rachid is such a genuine, funny, and friendly person who would put us first and let us decide where we want to go/not go. Even as we headed back to Marrakesh, he went out of his way to drop one of our friends to 1 location and rest of us back to our hotel.

I highly recommend Discover Morocco Day Tours. It was worth every penny! Thank you Rachid for this once in a lifetime experience =)

Visited April 2014
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Hello we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us, we always Happy to show the best of Our service.

and thank you so much for all you wrote about your Zagoura desert trip with us.

I wish you all the best
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highly reccomended”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We selected Discover Morocco Tours due to the good reviews about the company (just read the other reviews on Tripadvisor!). Their prices are also very good as compared to other agencies we sought quotes from. I can attest to the character of Rachid, who was our guide and also happens to be the owner of Discover Morocco Tours.

During our time in Morocco, Rachid treated us like family and went out of his way to make our trip as pleasant as possible. Rachid is someone who will regard the well being of his guests as more important than his own. He is experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about Morocco.

I would recommend anyone to have Rachid as a guide when visiting Morocco. He is someone you can trust and count on.

Yangyu
(From Singapore, Visited 27-29 March 2014)

Visited March 2014
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hello we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us, and we always glad to show the best of Our service.

and we hope to see you next time and we will be more happy to show you more about morocco.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Treated Great, Great Experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I won't go into much detail as it has been said a lot before.
The Trip started with Rachid (our host) and Abdul (our driver) coming to our Riad (Matham) to pick us up, so we wouldn't get lost trying to find them. The kindness didn't stop there, throughout the two days with Rachid and Abdul both went out of their way to make our trip great even when they didn't have to. From little gestures such as buying us Moroccan sweets we had never tried before, to bigger such as secretly getting a birthday cake for my dads birthday with his name written on it - and getting the whole camp to sing happy birthday. He was touched by Rachid's kindness and I was grateful for the gesture.
As for the trip itself, we made lots of stops at interesting places which I won't go into, but as a photographer, they were all awesome.
We took a camel ride (my first experience of this) through the Zogora desert at sunset which was beautiful, then stayed over night in a tent which was a massive surprise - It wasn't cold, wasn't cover in desert bugs, and was actually quite comfortable. Food was also provided at night and in the morning. Was a lot of fun!
I recommend this to anyone, even people who aren't so 'outdoorsy'.
Thanks Rachid for a great trip.

Visited February 2014
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Great to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us, and we always glad to show the best of Our service.

hope to see you once again and thank you so much for all you wrote.
“Recommended! ”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Great email communication from Rachid when I was enquiring about tours and he kindly had all 9 of my group collected from the airport when we arrived.

We ended up having torrential rain on the day I decided my friends and I would take the Ourika Valley Tour so we did opt not to hike to the waterfalls, but we still managed a fab Berber breakfast, camel rides etc... and had a great time regardless! Rachid has a great sense of humour and he and his driver were lovely. I thought it was great value for money and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rachid and his company! We all had a fab time in spite of the weather! Thank you. :)

Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Tours, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Awesome to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us,we are so sorry we don't go to the waterfalls because it rains a lot that's why we cannot go there.

Thank you so much again for all you wrote and i hope to see you once againin morocco and you are very welcome in anytime you want.