The Pearl Marrakech
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
US$734
Cancelon
All reviewssky loungerooftop poolambassador suiteluxurious staylobby arealuxury hotelbreakfast includedcoffee machineatlas mountainsvery nice hotelloved this hotelfantastic locationthe ground floorthe main squaredelanoconciergespa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The Delano exceeds all expectations, as soon as you arrive, the staff greets you, like an old time guest. They are warm and respectful and very well informed, As soon as you were greeted by the superior doorman, you knew your stay would be special. The bellman very fast and courteous, the front desk experience was best I ever had, quit and welcoming. I room made you feel at home, closet space was plentiful, furniture was comfortable and every thing was there that you needed for a great stay.

The spa and hamman treatment and relaxation room were outstanding, second only to the super personnel. Morning breakfast and lunch around the pool and fountain - can not be compared to anything else - just outstanding.

The concierge Mehdi, is just one example of excellence displayed at this property. Every staff member had a smile and warm greeting. It was amazing how good the staff was in using my name. Tours and tour guide was also excellent.

I would highly recommend this Hotel, a nicer hotel and staff will be very hard to find.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I was there in October for 4 days and had a lovely time. It seemed like everyone went out of there way to make sure I was happy. The spa is really beautiful, I had a fabulous massage and hamman. I enjoyed having breakfast by the waterfall each morning. The hotel had only been open for a few weeks and service was still great and employees were friendly and have been trained well. Very comfortable bed and I loved the soft robes. Way better than staying at a Riad which I did last time I was in Marrakech. For the price, I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Just a quick review to thank the staff at Delano Marrakech for all their efforts and kindness during our recent stay. A stylish hotel was enhanced by its excellent staff.
In particular special thanks to the head concierge Mehdi. A real star who made our stay a memorable one from start to finish.
Also kind thanks to Murat, Sarah and Hanif.

A great hotel that outshines its relative in Miami .

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Having stayed many times at the Morgans Hotels especially in Miami I was very excited that the Delano had opened in Marrakech..the hotel is uber cool & clever in it's design..the roof terrace was perfect to chill, the spa was just perfect to unwind after a day in the sun, my hamman treatment was the best ever!!! Having been to Marrakech a few times, it was a breath of freshair to have such a good Italian & Sushi Restaurant...but overall the best thing about this hotel was the staff...better then many 5 star hotels I have stayed in..nothing was too much trouble, and I mean NOTHING..my partner had left his jacket in Eassaouira ( almost 3 hrs away) and they organised a driver to pick it up ( and didnt charge) we had a free late checkout until 5pm and we got invited to the VIP opening party, again with free drinks.....I have told all my firends and we will return to the DELANO.....THANKS GUYS X X X

Room Tip: pick one without an ajoining door
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I'm a fan of the Delano in Miami and of Morgans Hotels in general. It was great news to me that there is now a Delano in Marrakech (plus a Mondrian apparently in the pipeline). So far the international hip / designhotel segment is missing in Marrakech, despite a myriad of Riads and oriental-style boutique hotels. I loved the Skybar on the 7. floor with absolutely breathtaking views over Marrakech's inner city and towards the Atlas Montains. The pool is not really for swimming, rather a circular plunge pool. The guests were an attractive young international crowd. The location is walking distance to the Djema el Fnaa marketplace or The King's Royal Mansour Hotel or the La Mamounia, which is a plus. The interior design is modern contemporary, not too flashy, almost elegant. The hotel will appeal for example to travelers who have been to Marrakech before and don't necessarily want the overloaded oriental look and feel, but more of a high-standard international product.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business