Palais Aziza & Spa
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
Agoda.com
US$635
US$621
Travelocity
Kasbah Le Mirage(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$112
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjunior suitewhirlpool bathresident peacockbeautiful hoteltaxi into townthe general managerpool attendantmoroccan winesa wonderful holidayrelaxing breakmain buildingfirst floorlarge bathroomrose petals on the bedheated poolhouse keepingorange blossom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you are looking for an all inclusive rowdy hotel with loud music, pool games, entertainment and unruly children running around, then this is not, I repeat NOT for you. My husband and I were looking for a quiet boutique retreat to relax and enjoy peace and tranquility and we found it here. A beautiful oasis 15 minutes from the madness of the 'Medina'. The staff offer an exceptional service with a genuine smile, the food is wonderful, rooms are well equipped and tastefully furnished. The gardens are lovely and everywhere is spotlessly clean. Thank you to all the staff for your warm welcome, excellent hospitality and a memorable few days. Mr and Mrs Rodway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pixie191
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hotel is new and has nice rooms and decor. Great swimming pool and poolside bar as well as good food for room service. People serving there take care of you and give prompt service The rooms are spacious and nice. We were upgraded to pavilion. They provide enough bottled water in the room which is good, especially considering hot weather and minibar has good choices.
Breakfast spread is small but quality is good. Evening atmosphere is tranquil as they light up Moroccan lamps everywhere in gardens.
The room floors and garden furniture were a little dusty and management needs to pay more attention to that.
It is however located in the middle of nowhere and taxi charges 100 mad to go anywhere which is costly and hotel should do something about finding cheaper transportation vendors. Hotel does provide a free shuttle but it is only twice a day.
Front desk, housekeeping, room service and bell staff all are very good and friendly.
The resort is not very big so it has a boutique resort cozy atmosphere.
We had a good relaxing experience!

Room Tip: pavilion rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank travelier_2009
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Every aspect of the hotel was superb. Thank you to all the staff that made this a wonderful holiday. We took our young children aged 3 and 1 and although not necessarily designed with children in mind they had a great time. We will remember it for a long time. Cant recommend highly enough. Nothing more to say.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NMGross26
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Marrakesh has a number of great hotels, lavish and rich, little oasis contradicting the poverty stricken street-life.
If you want extravagance and uber-luxury, La Mamounia and Royal Mansour provide this, but with the relevant price tag to follow. (Personally we opted for the resort approach vs the Riads in town)
But if you want the oasis in the palmier environment with excellent facilities and service at reasonable prices, you cannot go wrong with Mosaic Palais.
Located 15 minutes outside the city centre (Medina), the hotel provides the resort environment, with easy access to the city centre. Placed among the newly established palmier region, the hotel covers an area that is not vast and impersonal, but instead provides main building, swimming pool and restaurants within easy access.
What impressed me the most with the hotel, was the service and kindness of all staff. Starting from the reception and the constant assistance in providing advice and recommendations and finishing with the pool service, everyone was eager to accommodate and always with a smile.
We were upgraded to a villa that was spacious and lavish, with great beds and pillows, and an outdoor area to also relax in. Rooms at the main building are located around the pool and many guests remained on their terraces during the day, accessing the pool from there.
Breakfast was a modest buffet and opportunity for lunch was offered at the pool restaurant. Dinner was served at the main building.
We usually had lunch at the hotel after a morning poolside which was well portioned and served on time, and we spent most of our time eating dinner in town, always on the hotel's great advice.
In Marrakesh you will inevitably spend a lot of time walking around the suks which is an experience in itself. But relaxing at the pool was equally pleasant and a great balance to the high paced tourist activities.
The hotel also has a spa providing a number of treatments, but we did not have the opportunity to test them (we opted for the traditional hammam in town).
Overall a great little hotel providing luxury at reasonable prices.

Room Tip: If possible, select one of the villas
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patpatmarang
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Travelled 6 to 11 June 2014

Superb Hotel. I looked very hard as I am so fussy and nosey; but could not fault it. Service exceptional. Food wonderful. Rooms and public areas are exceptional. I stayed for five nights on my own to de-stress and would go again in a flash!

I arrived to be delightfully upgraded without request and without charge to a junior suite.

I will try to make my review practical with points I would have liked to have known before I went - I think they will help others:

Junior Suite:
Wow!
Very large open plan bedroom and sitting room. Large four poster bed with cloud-like fluffy mattress cover, white soft cotton bedding - very high standard bedding - and lovely pillows. There's a lovely muslin mozzie net that is a lovely finish. Complementary water on your bedside table.
Living area with nice sofa set with two chairs, a coffee table and fireplace with wood on it should you desire. Desk with chair and a Bose docking station for your music and your morning alarm, although I hope you don't need that here. Large 'on the wall' TV - and I got good English language movies as well as BBC news and CNN.
Walk in dressing room with two wardrobes - plenty of room to hang clothes and store on shelves. Plenty of hangers. Good room safe. Lovely espresso coffee maker with Lavazza pods. Tea making facilities with a choice of teas. Laundry basket for your 'uncleans' and a very cute basket to take your things to the pool so don't take a bag for that. Mini bar with Moet!
A lovely double door aspect onto a double terrace with sofa two chairs and a coffee table. I overlooked the pool - nice.
Large Bathroom - a walk in glass doored rain combi shower with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel - the shower gel is lovely - all in lovely pots - and soap (which I assume is local and is really nice so don't bring your own as I did (I took it back with me). Large spa bath with pots of all of the shampoo etc. Toilet with hand held mini showers to clean yourself if you so desire and bidet. Large marbled areas surrounding sink - lots of room for toiletries. Tissues and the most gorgeous soap I have ever used (I was tempted to take it with me but I didn't) :). Lovely towels - used ones are replaced twice a day - in the evening too with a turn down and mini- clean service. Two lovely towelling robes.
Shutters on the windows that give a good 'blackout'.
Quiet, peaceful and beautifully decorated
Altogether a WOW room!

Restaurants:
Breakfast has tea, coffee, orange juice, fruits, toast, breads, pastries, ham, cheese, yoghurt, muesli, and eggs done to order - the omelettes are lovely - cheese mushrooms and tomato was my favourite. You can eat in or outside (and as much as you want). You can have breakfast up till just after 10.
Lunch is in the Pergola -very cool and shaded even on hot days -salads, fish, chicken, pasta -all come with home made bread. It seems to be open most of the afternoon so you can eat at your leisure.
Dinner - a really good choice and the chef is excellent. They changed the menu on my fourth day so the change was nice. I ate tagine, fillet steak, scallops, monkfish, ravioli... so quite a selection -the desserts were also fabulous. Wine can be by the bottle, half-bottle or glass and the Moroccan wine is worth a try. I liked it but I am no connoisseur. Food really really good.

The Bars are lovely and comfortable and the barman (Mohammed or 'SiMo' who also serves with others in the main restaurant) deserves the best employee award as he is so helpful and engaging; he also makes a selection of yummy martinis!! Chocolate martini and limoncello martini were my favourites.

The Pool:
There are two - next to each other - one very large one; neither really deep. Lovely and always clean. The barman at the pool bar is also to be commended. The minute you get near the sun bed you have chosen he has the towel laid out or he sees you coming and will beckon as to which one you want to get it ready for you. He will bring you an ice bucket for your water and ice in a glass with lemon. The poolside is quiet with lots of space and tables in between the beds and umbrellas pretty much one to two beds; you are always attended to well. The drinks might seem a little expensive but it is a 5* hotel so you should not expect less - if you order a G and T it is more than a double - trust me on that or go see for yourself!

Grounds
Beautiful and well kept - local taxis are not allowed in and that is just fine. It is peaceful and serene and nice for a little wander round but it is not huge. It is walled and completely private.

Location.
It is in the Palmeraie which seems to be an ultra-exclusive neighbourhood - the Prince and Princess reside next door. It is about 15 minutes from the old town by car. I took the shuttle in and taxi'd it back - it only cost about £12 to get back - the shuttle is free. When the taxi dropped me off at the front (solid) gate it opened immediately for me - there must have been someone always watching out which was nice. After the Souks all I could think about was escaping back to the hotel but that's just me!

I travelled on my own and and never felt awkward. I never felt out of place so for all you solo travellers you have my commendation.

This place is fantastic. All congrats to Amr who runs the entire food and beverage operation. He runs a tight ship and he does a superb job.

Thanks guys at MPA Marrakech I had a fantastic time- I miss you all already! A bientot.....

Gillian