“Great fresh pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I went there for lunch with friends.
The pizza crust was fresh, I ordered the pizza with crème fraîche. They have named their different pizzas after soccer players. Mine was the Beckham (vegetarian)
The service was good.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was obviously the worst breakfast I ever had. The crepe couls not be called a crepe. The vienosserie was of a whack quality as well. We left a lot of thing untouched after taking a bite. The service of the waitress was ok though. After she came to clean the table she took the bill inside to take off the crepe because we didn't eat it. I obviously don't know if it's always like this but I'm sure that this was the first and last time that I visited this bistro.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

After staying in the hustle and bustle of the Medina the calm and quality surroundings of the restaurant were very welcome. There is a very pleasant outside area as well as a modern and impressive interior. I had an excellent crepe and my wife had a very good spaghetti with scallops... Pleasant service a d quality all round. Highly recommended when looking for somewhere outside of the Medina.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We ended up in this restaurant on our last night in Marrakech and we were presently surprised by the quality and the amount of the food. Everything was tasty and in big quantities while the price was just a bit more than in the downtown restaurants that offer tagines and couscous. People do smoke inside, so that might be a bummer for some people.

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Decided to have lunch here today as we passed by on a bisit to the bew town and the TA reviews were good. Very pleased we did. I can highly recommend their strawberry juice and tirimisu! We had 2 cokes, 1 strawberry juice, 1 cheeseburger & chips, 1 chicken baguette & chips, 1 banana & nutella crepe & 1 tirimisu for 315dr. We sat in the lovely chilled outdoor area which was full of trendy locals and really cool and relaxed. Would visit again happily.