“5 STARS”

Ranked #287 of 886 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: French, Italian, Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant open from 7h30 pm to 01h30 am -SINATRA LIVE BAR live band every night from 10h30 pm-BAOLI CLUB dj every night-SKY LOUNGE BAR oriental dance show every night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“5 STARS”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

So my partner and I ate here on 21/03/2014, just because we stumbled across it on our walks.

We decided that it looked nice and the menu looked decent so we ate here. The atmosphere was great and the waiter really looked after us. Although my parters meal was wrong they changed this as quick as they could. If this was done in the U.K they would have taken that dish off the bill. But they refused that here - we did not moan as we really enjoyed the meals when they came out all three courses and the way we were looked after made up for it.

There is some entertainment around 10pm belly dancers came and performed was great.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank B R

• Arabic first
Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer Region, Morocco
“Otstanding place”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

whenever I go to Marrakech, I visit Monte Cristo with my boss who is the first owner of Monte Cristo, so the service is always good, the food also. But since I am with an ex-owner of the place.
Moreover, Last time I've been there, I had a beef tenderloin for dinner, thus it was very good cooked and delicious.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank OUAJBIR
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing Night Out!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I visited the Monte Cristo bar for a night out with my boyfriend. The decor is amazing and our waiter was very helpful. The drink servings are very generous and both the pizza and shish we had was amazing.
The atmosphere in the bar was amazing! It really kicked off around 12am and so we were lucky to get a lovely corner booth. I recommend Monte Cristo for anyone looking for a good night out in Marrakech. Best night we had!!!

• Visited January 2014
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Great bar and live music”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This bar offers the best package for the night with a restaurant and a live music bar. They also offer shisha so an all rounder for me. Just went to the bar. They had a band playing some great music (international R&B) definitely like-able because the whole bar was singing and dancing to the songs. The bartenders know their drinks well. Shisha was great as well. Great place one of my faves for a good night out.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Waqas1987
“Great restaurant and shisha sky bar”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Food downstairs was great, shisha in skybar was awesome too. Get in quick as it gets busy quickly and you struggle for space. Best to book in advance.
Watch out if paying by card as the card machine is tempramental, i had 2 experiences where the card machine wasnt working, luckily i had cash or they would march you to cash machine.

• Visited September 2013