“Our memorable day trip to Atlas Mountain”

Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #151 of 533 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Deep Morocco Tours! We are an experienced travel company that offers a variety of private tours and excursions enabling you to experience the real Morocco. Whether you are looking for wild adventures, laid-back beaches, soaring mountains or vibrant souks, we can customise a holiday to suit your time, interests and budget. Our tours, trips and excursions are suitable for small groups, couples, friends, family holidays with children, women travelling alone and independent travellers. We also cater for educational visits and film productions. Our local guides can speak a variety of languages and are experienced at organising "off the beaten track" excursions to enable our clients to explore the Moroccan lifestyle. We are happy to collect clients from the airport, harbour, train station or their accommodation. Whatever you want to see and however you wish to spend your holidays, Deep Morocco Tours is committed to providing you with an exceptional travel experience in Morocco.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our memorable day trip to Atlas Mountain”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My brother and I went on a day trip with Said and his brother Mohammed to Atlas Mountain beginning of January 2014. It was the best decision we made! Said and Mohammed offered to stop along the way to take beautiful scenic photos of Marrakech. We were escorted by a knowledgeable local on an one hour hike to see many waterfalls at Toubkal National Park and even got to ride a camel! It was an extraordinary experience from the beginning to the end. Said and his brother met with us at our riad the night before to introduce themselves and prepare us for the trip the next day. The next morning, they picked us up at our riad and we instantly felt comfortable as though we were family. We shared lots of great memories and laughters throughout the day. Said and Mohammed were flexible and willing to make the most of our day, there was not a strict itinerary to follow. They will cater to your wants and needs. We were dropped off at our riad at the end of the trip and they even offered to take us to the airport the next day. It was a wonderful trip for us not only to see beautiful Morocco but we made new friends as well! We hope to see them again soon! :)

Visited January 2014
2 Thank lilychang14
desertwithme, Manager at Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you so much for posting your review here. Said and Mohamed are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the day trip to the National park. Many thanks again.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“4 days in Marrakech and trips to the surrounding Atlas mountains”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Said was recommended to me by a friend who heard I had booked a trip to Marrakech for me and my Mum, and boy was I not disappointed!

Out of the 4 days we had there, we booked 3 days with Said and his brother Mohammed who was our driver. All 3 of the days were brilliant and very very informative of the fascinating history and culture of the place. 1 day was exploring Marrekech, another the Atlas Mountains, seeing how the Berbers live, and the 3rd visiting the most beautiful waterfall. Said knew all the best places to take us to eat and to have coffee, he became like a good friend... always kind, polite, relaxed and as honestly helpful as anyone could be. On the 4th day we tried doing our own thing without a guide, and it wasn't nearly as easy or as fun (as 2 women travelling alone I would almost definitely recommend a guide just to stop pushy salesmen and the like harassing you a little ;)). Said met us in his own time to have coffee with us and see us off before we left... talk about the company offering a personal touch... you will not go wrong if you book with this company. Very highly recommended

Visited January 2014
2 Thank sophiepopss
desertwithme, Manager at Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Deep Morocco Tours. We are delighted that you like everything and we are hoping to see you again.

Said
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Go local with Deep Morocco Tours”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My boyfriend and I went on a 4day/3night desert trip with Muhammed, Said's brother, through Deep Morocco tours just after Christmas last year. We wanted a tailored trip, and went with Said after getting in touch with the top 20 desert tour providers listed in tripadvisor, and finding out that only Said was willing to really accommodate our preferred itinerary. He also had the lowest price--which he didn't try to inflate despite the holiday season--which was a big bonus.

We arranged everything through email but Said, who happened to be taking a trip to England before our trip, eagerly met us for a chat in London in case we had any more questions.

Muhammed met us promptly at our riad in Marrakech, and the whole trip went seamlessly well. Muhammed is an excellent and friendly driver who happily took us around and assisted us in every way he could. He even got my boyfriend a turban when he found that we were being ripped off by a shop in M'hamid.

We highly recommend Deep Morocco Tours. This is a family-run provider, and both brothers are proud of their Berber heritage.Both Said and Muhammed are kind, genuine people who really just want to make sure that you have a good time.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Noelle G
desertwithme, Manager at Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Traipadvisor. I hope to see you again !!!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tour company”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I just came back from an amazing time in Morocco! If you want a holiday with culture, adventure and the personal touch then I would thoroughly recommend Deep Morocco Tours. Nothing was too much trouble for Said and his team, and I can't wait to book with him for my next trip.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robert297
desertwithme, Manager at Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you very much for reviewing your experience with us. We are honored !
Apricale, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soul and spirit”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Morocco is an immensely beautiful place, with a spiritual depth that I have not encountered
anywhere else in the world. There is a raw and powerful majesty of the nature, landscape
and people that touches something timeless. I first met Said in the desert close to Merzouga.
A place that if you are open to it can take you to the very basis of your soul.
Human kind seems utterly feeble in comparison to the landscape and climate.
Here you must respect nature and you must respect life.
Said is of this place and he caries with him a strong and lively spirit.
He was helpful, relaxed and honest. In turn I felt I could relax and enjoy the experience
in the desert, knowing I had a friend I could trust.
I would thoroughly recommend Deep Morocco Tours, knowing full well that you would have an
unforgettable and enriching experience.
Much love to Said and all the people of the desert!

Ben.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ben T
desertwithme, Manager at Deep Morocco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
It was all my pleasure to meet you. The sahara desert is willing to host you again. Many thanks for your review.