“fantastic cafe - set menu a real treat (and a bargain)”
Review of Kui-Zin

Kui-Zin
Ranked #20 of 926 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cafe nice restaurant in the medina of Marrakech, offers a varied and quick cooking: Italian cuisine: lazagnes, tagliatelle and ravioli ... Salads, Moroccan, and French. Drinks: Nespresso coffee, coffee with milk, variety of juice, water and soda (the restaurant does not serve wine) Open all day for breakfast, lunch and diner.Pour those who prefer to eat at home, we offer dishes to take away.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This cafe has food worthy of a much higher price tag and only the previous night we ate at another restaurant and paid double for foodthat thought wasn't as good.

Best tagine I have had yet. Little pieces of warm focaccia to start and the most fantastic lemon meringue pie for dessert. Also try the ginger juice - delicious.

Service was excellent and all in all I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Mole26
Write a ReviewReviews (1,643)

Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you are nearby definitely recommend, best budget tajine that we had. I would have given 5 if I had not found the "Le Comptoir du Pacha" nearby, which yes is about twice the price but man its worth much more !

1  Thank Q01635
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was in Marrakech for a couple of weeks and Kui-Zin hd been my "office" for lunch
You can taste nice and light salads, vegeterian Tajine, couscous but also lasagne and moussaka
very clean, and personnel very nice. you can eat very well for only 60 dirahms
a really good place

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had added this to my trip list but couldn't get internet to find it. Luckily we stumbled across it and I'm glad we did. The soup was delicious and the little quiche. A free appetiser of spinach type mix and toasted bread was delicious as was the tagine! The waiter kindly put the air conditioning on for us as I think he could tell we were melting! Fab little restaurant.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

After travelling Marocco for nearly 10 days and eating loafs of Tajines, Kui-Zin is superb: simpele but tasteful! We had chicken curry, lasagne (vegi) and of lovely pastry for dessert! Very reasonably priced too!

It's a bit tough finding the place (north of the great square), but everybody knows the direction in the end :-)

If you want to meet friendly English speaking staff and great food, Kui-Zin!