We were given a very warm welcome with mint tea and lots of helpful tips from the manager, Pierre. The riad was very tastefully refurbished and an oasis of calm and tranquility after the hustle and bustle of the streets outside. All the staff were very pleasant and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. One of the big pleasures was eating a leisurely breakfast on the roof terrace with a view of the storks' nests on the walls of the Badi Palace. The food was truly delicious, particularly the home-made jams and the baked pastries. The riad was so lovely it was hard to tear ourselves away to go out sight-seeing! We recommend booking the airport transfer service through the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech