It's the real concept of a riad: the perception from the outside is nonexistent. The connection is made by a door and there is only one window to the busy street. Once you enter you change into a different dimension, listening to the water running in the fountain.
The manager was always very helpful giving great suggestions.
The room was great.
The breakfast on the terrace was so cool!
I recommend this place and there's really nothing negative to point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech