Great food, great service, and fantastic recommendations for places to go in Morocco.
The main complaint is that the rooms look into fairly small courtyards that don't let in much natural light. And the rooms have no outside windows. So if you want privacy and quiet (which is any time you're in your room) you need to close the doors and turn on the AC. As a result, it felt claustrophobic -- even though the rooms are pretty big.
A easy entry to Marrakech, but next time I'd stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech