Dar Les Cigognes is a perfect haven in the middle of the bustle, sights and smells of the Medina. Hidden away, but right slap bang in the middle of the old town, we found it perfect for exploring Marrakech and seeing everything it has to offer while still having a calm, stunning place to retreat to.
We stayed for four nights and would love to return in the future. Highlights are the lovely staff, who will do anything to help and give you advice on seeing Marrakech, the beautiful breakfasts on the roof terrace being spied on by the storks on the neighbouring old palace walls, a guided tour with Moustapha, a local legend who the riad can contact and arrange to show you around, the huge traditional tadelakt baths, wonderful hammam and excursions with the riad's own driver - we spent one of our days in the Atlas mountains hiking up a series of 7 waterfalls and would highly recommend it as a break from the city.
If you're going to Marrakech we would 100% recommend it to anyone, there aren't many places in the world this special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech