Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel
US$444
US$411
US$333
1,010 results
All reviewsmanager azizfree car servicepalmeraie areashuttle servicegardens are beautifulheated poolfree upgradeprivate terracewhole teamrelaxing breakthe hustle and bustlesmall hotelpeace and quietthe hotel managerspa treatmentsrose petalsatlas mountains
Reviewed 21 September 2012

The Dar Ayniwen is without doubt one of the best places I've ever stayed. The staff are all so helpful and willing to get whatever you need - we asked about a fruit we had seen many times in the medina and the manager had one of the drivers pick us some up to try on the last day! The decor in the rooms is lovely and the gardens are truly beautiful... there are also tortoises wandering the grounds too. The Dar Ayniwen was so peaceful and lovely that I can't wait to go back :)

Room Tip: The Sherazade Suite has a beautiful bathroom and views over the grounds - there is also a great collection of perfume bottles to admire.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
darayniwen, Owner at Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

I will be eternally grateful for your comments.

I am very happy to see that you had such a wonderful stay, and we were able to make your stay a special and memorable one.
These comments are wonderful motivation for all of us and I will not miss to pass it to my staff.

Thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family; word of mouth has always been the best form of advertising for us.

I look forward to welcoming you here again.

Stephane A.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed at Dar Ayniwen in August 2012 with our three children aged 7, 5 and 10 months and had a truly wonderful time. The gardens are divine and gave the children a real sense of adventure. The pool is exquisite and an essential for cooling off -the kids were in heaven in that pool. The staff were always willing to help move parasols so we could the right amount of shade. The atmosphere was relaxing and peaceful which is what we wanted after returning from the hustle and bustle of the souks. The food was delicious and they went to a great deal of trouble to find out what we wanted. As I don't eat meat, they asked me which fish I liked so they could get it in the morning ready to cook for me in the evening. When my 7 yr old asked if we could eat outside on the terrace by our room, they were very accommodating. The food was consistently delicious and the choice of breakfast was great too. Their taxi service was also a huge bonus taking us in to the city and picking us up when we wanted at no charge. The rooms were also traditional, comfortable and very pretty and the suite we had allowed space for our children and a separate (rather romantic) bedroom for us so we were all very happy. Part of me didn't want to share how great this place is or everyone would go!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your comment, they are so important for our future guests and for us.
I will not miss to pass your compliments to my staff as they are very much motivating for the whole team.
If we have managed to offer you a memorable stay, it means we have succeeded in our most important mission of service, quality and relaxation, and each time we are delighted to be able to renew.

We are looking forward to see you again and wishes you all the best for the family.

Kind regards

Stephane A

Reviewed 15 September 2012

The Villa is authentic and full of charm, the service is excellent, the property is magical and privacy is key. We felt special and we were well taken care of. It was an unforgettable experience during our stay in Marrakech.

Room Tip: Take a suite separate from the main house for more privacy
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend and it was perfect. I have visited Marrakech before but stayed in a Riad. We were picked up from the airport and taken to this oasis. We were shown around the main house and told about the guest exclusive spa and dining arrangements. They shop everyday for you so you order after breakfast for all meals. The food is fabulous an I highly recommend their tagines. The pool was awesome and their service is terrific. The hotel takes a max of 16 guests so even when it's full there is room for everyone round the pool. Our suite was incredible. Our bathroom had an amazing vaulted ceiling and a walled garden with a hot tub. Exclusive car trips into town and set collection times for your convenience included in the deal - that is certainly the way to deal with the medina! And the restaurant recommendations were great too. My only little niggly comment would be that the deco needed a refresh but we were told that they normally close during Ramadan to do this but remained open for a special guest this year. Overall it is expensive but if it's your birthday I recommend you push the boat out!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Dar Ayniwen Marrakech
One can always trust in the brilliance of a hotel by the shear lack of commercial advertising and that spreading to not even a road sign from the airport into the somewhat decadent front wooden gates, at our time staying at the fabulous Dar Ayniwen Marrakech. The experience becomes apparent almost instantly when greeted by the owner Stephane, as he proudly shows you around the grounds of this sumptuous this gem. In what would not be out of place in The Garden of Eden. Dar Ayniwen offer a boutique experience with attention to detail in this sumptuous fusion of Bohemian, French Classic and Moroccan surroundings, with an eye for detail and comfort on such a grand scale, it does have tones of make belief, like a King or Queen.. With over five acres of amazing gardens, rare birds and a grand centre piece swimming pool, you forget that you are actually in a hotel. As the small number of rooms, delivers an experience of your own fabulous home with all the service and extremely attentive staff that I wish would expand to any high end hotel in London. As you have a lot to learn from the Dar Ayniwen.
Not forgetting fresh local cuisine cooked to order and fine wines to match the decadence, all served with forever polite and attentive staff. This has been one of the best holidays we have experienced and I not only recommend a stay here, but included in anyone's top ten things to do before popping your clogs, so to speak! Well done to the owner Stephane and an immaculate handpicked team, as, together you have created a very special paradise that we look forward to enjoying again and again.

Simon Walker and Ranta Averate. 31/08/2012

Room Tip: Any room, as attention to detail knows no bounds..
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple