“Just Heaven”

Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel
Ranked #11 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is THE place. Tranquil, clean, luxurious, well tended, polished and well equipped. Unbelievable interiors and rooms. Attentive staff and grounds to die for. That is not to mention the newly re-tiled pool which is really pretty and well kept. When I was there this time I reckoned that they have 16 or 17 staff and there were 8 guests.

The on site Hammam is a must do.....Thank you Aziz again another brilliant stay. This is, on it's own, is enough of a reason to go to Marrakech.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank simon H

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was out first visit to Marrakech and we will certainly be visiting again thanks to Dar Ayniwen. The staff were very welcoming upon our arrival, and we were looked after from the start. The staff, particularly Aziz and the owner Stéphane were lovely, and everyone was always available for any questions we had without intruding on our privacy. The house and gardens are amazing and we can't wait to book our next visit there. I've never visited the same place twice, but I would not be able to pass up a chance to stay there again. Thank you to everyone for making our break great.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank APrestona
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I really don't think we could have found anywhere better to stay in Marrakech. You are made to feel like a special house guest, with wonderful staff and surroundings that contribute to an air of tranquility and total relaxation. Staying here is a unique experience and one we will never forget. Our immense thanks to everyone at Dar Anyiwen for making us want to return as soon as we can.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house in the Scheherazade Suite, with an amazing bathroom, but I believe all t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IanMac2014
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I am not the type who likes resorts. I was sure Dar Ayniwen would be luxurious, but there is something about the resort vibe I am not comfortable with so I was apprehensive. But the secluded, lush park with beautiful birds, happy frogs and pet turtles blew me away. The (very few) other guest were pleasant, the food was great, the staff was very attentive and polite and it felt much more like staying at your wealthy cousin's place than a hotel. I am going back, for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danishdavid
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Three friends and I travelled to Marrakech to celebrate our 50th birthdays. A colleague had suggested Dar Ayniwen and what a great recommendation that was. We loved the hotel. Great room (Romane Pavilion), beautiful grounds, lovely meals in the evening and wonderful staff. Aziz helped us plan our trips into Marrakech and was a great source of advice, nothing was too much trouble. The drivers who did the airport journeys and took us into the city and back were great and mean that you never have to worry about cabs. We will long remember our leisurely breakfasts, sitting in the sunshine looking out across the pool and gardens and enjoying delicious fresh orange juice, good coffee and delicious pastries. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for a memorable stay.

Room Tip: We had two beds in the living room of Romane Pavilion, which worked well for our group of 4, particu...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very friendly and made very welcome, clean, a walk around the ground is very worth while lots to see. Be awear of the small animals walking around and the birds and plants are intresting. The pool is very inviting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a 5 day break at Dar Ayniwen with friends, this wasn't our first visit and my husbands words on arrival were " I feel so relaxed already" That's the thing about Dar Ayniwen, whilst you are staying in a luxurious property with amazing gardens you instantly feel relaxed and welcome. The staff are attentive but discreet and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are very comfortable and unique in decoration, the bathroom in the Sheherazade Suite is amazing.
I would highly recommend eating at Dar Ayniwen, the BBQ lunch is fabulous and dinner on the terrace overlooking the lantern lit pool not to be missed.
I cannot find fault with anything and we will definitely be returning. Thank you to Stephane, Aziz and all the staff for a truly wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends