“Good perfume reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Heritage Berbere

Heritage Berbere
Ranked #18 of 122 Shopping in Marrakech
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Le Havre, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good perfume reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited the store in Marrakech and were well received by a charming and helpful saleswoman. I was looking for something ressembling patchouli and she proposed "passion berbère" for me. She said both men and women used it. My wife chose "crepuscule berbère". We were both very pleased and the price was less than half one would pay in France for a similar quality. I tried to re-order on their online store but all the women's perfumes were out of stock. I asked them to inform me when I could re-order but have not received a response.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank peulerp

Harpenden, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Beautiful exclusive shop in bustling Marrakech”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Our bedroom in our Riad always had the most wonderful aromas, and this we found, was due to the beautiful products from Heritage Berbere.
We bought several diffusers home with us, and I have since purchased more from their on line site based in France. Wonderful products, really good service. Would recommend to one and all.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 Thank Wendy D