All reviews rooftop bar la table swimming pool is superior room small balcony the main square moroccan style jemaa el medina mina hairdresser koutoubia jad morocco hammam french
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Hello,

We went in Marrakech for visiting and eating local. I can't tell you anything about food or even breakfast because we took our meal outside from hotel.
We were in a "standard" room. The room is very big comparing to standard room in europe and US. You can compare it two a "large and high skill room" but not to a "suite". So it was the first good surprise. The personal is very kind and their behaviour is fitted to our "occidental" code of beaviour. They don't push you to buy, drink and eat... For example my girlfriend went for a "manucure" (I don't know the word in english but it's a nail repairing and nail varnishing). 2 days after, the red varnish was crackled and she went back. She was asked 70 DH = 7 $ and she says " It's a lillte bit expensive for just having varnishing and I was here for treatment just 2 days ago". The hostess agreed and gave it for free. (We went there for 2 spas and massage before... Maybe that's why). This little story illustrate, I think, our experience in the hotel, personal is fair I think.
SPA is really really nice! We had hammam with skin scrub and 2 relaxing massage. Price are correct and service is excellent. It's the best SPA I have ever been (I'm not very experimented in SPA but..)
Hotel is located at 10 min. by walk from the center of hitoric city and is far away enough for not having noise from city. It's quite perfect.

Based on our 4 days trip ther I recommand this Hotel but for food quality I let you read other reviews!

Sincerly yours
Le gabe

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank le_gabe
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The hotel staff were most polite and accommodating. We were given an upgrade to a luxury room with an extended late check out as our plane wasn't leaving until 5.30. The hotel is quite luxurious with extra large 7 excellent beds, everything you would want in a luxurious hotel was 'on tap'. The restaurant food was excellent with an extensive wine list (not something available in a Muslim country). The Sky Lounge has a wonderful view over the city and is a delightful place for a drink after a day in the heat. Compared to the other hotels in this area, the value was very good.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stay in a lot of business hotels so when on holiday I tend to compare, and this hotel did quite well against some of the larger marques.
The position of the hotel is just outside one of the main gates and the famous Jemaa el Fna square is a 15 minute brisk walk away. It is only a 15 minute drive to the airport.
The pool is nice but when we wre there in October / November it was decidedly chilly, the pool area was in the shade for most of the day - this may change is summer.
The breakfast was good with plenty of choices and refreshed regularly.
Staff - always the sign of a good hotel - were excellent. Couldnt fault the service in any way at all.

Room Tip: Some of the suites have their own Hammams and the difference in price is worth it. Insist on a Superior room anyway.
2  Thank Keith1955
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Location is good (next to So, Theatro, Comptoir, Silver...), but hotel services are awful.
We took the room with a hammam inside to be able to relax a bit, but it took 4hours and 5calls to get someone to come and make it... not work!
Same story to get a iron and ironing table. 5calls, 1hour, had to go down to the lobby so they would tell me it'll come in 5min.
Pool is ok but a bit surrounded bu buildings so be aware if you want to get some sun.

4  Thank povignal
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Our stay was unforgettable. The hospitality, care and excellent service of the hotel staff was above our expectations. We will surely and definitely go back. Plus the fantastic menu offered by the talented chef was the cherry on top!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple