Two weeks ago friends and I stayed at Riyad Al Moussika hotel in Marrakesh. I had read all the good reviews in Trip Advisor about the hotel, so I was expecting it to be a good one. Riyad Al Moussika was much better than I expected!
EXCELLENT in all aspects is the definition of this hotel. I am talking about location, rooms, cleanliness, service, food and friendliness of the people, who work there. My friends had very nice deluxe room and we had a suite, which was with a lovely view on the garden with a private terrace and no noise, lovely bathroom with huge marble shower!
Khalid, the owner and the Chef, and all the boys working there were wonderful and knowledgeable and I would give one extra star to Chahid, as he was the person, with whom I dealt, before and during our stay. Their recommendations for the nights' restaurants were excellent and with a good relation quality/price and all in all they did their best, to give us personal service and attention. There is a computer with free Internet connection for the guests in the office, but if you have your laptop you can be connected free to Internet via Wi-Fi and their breakfast and lunch, included on the fares, are really excellent. At the moment we were leaving the hotel, the owner accompanied us with one of the boy to our taxi and in person sees us off and say goodbye!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Moussika - For comfort, style and refinement. THE Riad experience in Marrakech! Situated in the ancient medina of Marrakech, five minutes walk from place Jemaa El Fna, the Riyad was once one of the residences of the former Pasha of Marrakech, Thami El Glaoui, and has been refurbished to a very high standard in the Andalucian style. One of the gates of Riyad Al Moussika opens on to a garden with old cypress trees soaring to the sky, a huge bougainvillea climbing across the pergolas, a swimming pool, in the centre or, more precisely, an Andalucian basin thirteen meters long, tiled with a mosaic carpet design. Here water falls from a white Carrara marble fountain to the songs of numerous small birds creating an idyllic scenario, in spite of being in the heart of central medina. A fireplace gives the winter evenings a cosy atmosphere, as do the impressive modern paintings, carpets, sofas and armchairs. There is a hi-fi system and an art deco Pleyel grand piano perfectly tuned for the pleasure of the guests. The Turkish bath or hammam in white marble with a relax room where, on request, a professional masseur can take care of the guests. There is a unique view of the medina and the Atlas Mountains from the two terraces that are sheltered partially with wooden pergolas and surrounded by large terracotta flower vases. Tables, comfortable armchairs with cushions and teak chaises-long allow guests to request breakfast and candle lit dinner, as well as to sunbathe during the day. On one of the terraces there is a pavilion with Moroccan sofas, cushions and lamps should some of the guests prefer a more intimate space. The resident Chef, Grand Diploma Cordon Bleu, has devoted his life to gastronomy and invites lovers of fine dining to experience his repertoire of Moroccan, Italian and French cuisine at the haute Cuisine riyad's Restaurant PEPE NERO. There are 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom. All rooms have air-conditioning / heating system, telephone with external line, television with the major satellite channels (BBC, CNN etc.), Internet wireless connection is available and DVD in the music room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Riyad Al Moussika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riyad Al Moussika Marrakech
- Riyad Al Moussika Hotel Marrakech