My husband and I stayed in the Riyad Al Moussika for nearly a week and were thrilled with our choice of Riyad. Firstly, the location is perfect for visitors to Marrakesh, just a ten minute stroll to the souks and yet located in the quiet backstreets. A word of warning, we would never had found it had we not used their complimentary airport transportation. The manager, the staff, and even their recommended taxi drivers are so wonderfully friendly - they could not do enough for us. The temperatures hit 48 degrees but we cooled off in their pool which we invariably had to ourselves. Unfortunately we did not sample their lunches which were included in the price as we were dining with others who were staying elsewhere... but we would definitely go back. They have five rooms and the suite would be absolutely ideal for a special honeymoon. Of the 5,000 plus Riads to choose from in Marrakesh, we were delighted to choose this one. We highly recommend it. Their recommended taxi driver was gem and took us up to the Atlas mountains for the day..a must do. He quickly became our new best friend. All the staff were the friendliest we have ever come across - smiles all round. Do stay here and try to do a day's cookery course. Great fun. Di from Northern Ireland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Moussika - For comfort, style and refinement. THE Riad experience in Marrakech! Situated in the ancient medina of Marrakech, five minutes walk from place Jemaa El Fna, the Riyad was once one of the residences of the former Pasha of Marrakech, Thami El Glaoui, and has been refurbished to a very high standard in the Andalucian style. One of the gates of Riyad Al Moussika opens on to a garden with old cypress trees soaring to the sky, a huge bougainvillea climbing across the pergolas, a swimming pool, in the centre or, more precisely, an Andalucian basin thirteen meters long, tiled with a mosaic carpet design. Here water falls from a white Carrara marble fountain to the songs of numerous small birds creating an idyllic scenario, in spite of being in the heart of central medina. A fireplace gives the winter evenings a cosy atmosphere, as do the impressive modern paintings, carpets, sofas and armchairs. There is a hi-fi system and an art deco Pleyel grand piano perfectly tuned for the pleasure of the guests. The Turkish bath or hammam in white marble with a relax room where, on request, a professional masseur can take care of the guests. There is a unique view of the medina and the Atlas Mountains from the two terraces that are sheltered partially with wooden pergolas and surrounded by large terracotta flower vases. Tables, comfortable armchairs with cushions and teak chaises-long allow guests to request breakfast and candle lit dinner, as well as to sunbathe during the day. On one of the terraces there is a pavilion with Moroccan sofas, cushions and lamps should some of the guests prefer a more intimate space. The resident Chef, Grand Diploma Cordon Bleu, has devoted his life to gastronomy and invites lovers of fine dining to experience his repertoire of Moroccan, Italian and French cuisine at the haute Cuisine riyad's Restaurant PEPE NERO. There are 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom. All rooms have air-conditioning / heating system, telephone with external line, television with the major satellite channels (BBC, CNN etc.), Internet wireless connection is available and DVD in the music room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Riyad Al Moussika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riyad Al Moussika Marrakech
- Riyad Al Moussika Hotel Marrakech