We stayed at three different Riads while we were in Marrakech. By far, our
favorite was Dar Dialkoum. Muriel and Laurent are incredibly helpful, lovely and accomodating people. Their Riad is beautiful, affordable and simply a delight. The breakfast was such a perfect way to start the day - so fresh and delicious - we loved eating it while in the courtyard or terrace. Their staff is lovely and I really cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay here. They assist you with any questions you might have, are extemely helpful with directions and explaining facts about where to go in the city and can book you on day trips or appointments with a spa. I went to the spa at Riad D'Airain, which they advertise in their info. booklet - they made my appointment for me and I got
an incredible, relaxing treatment. The dinner at Dar Dialkoum was prepared by an
amazing traditional Moroccan cook in house - everything was fresh and
delicious, and the wine was fantastic, too. Stay here - you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech