We wished we had stayed longer but the one-night stay we had at Dar Dialkoum was very very pleasant. We never got a chance to see Laurent but Muriel was really helpful and made everything so easy for us. I really appreciate that she picked us up from where the private tour company dropped us off. This way she told us that we would know how to get back if we want to go out on our own. I thought that was very clever. Then after we had some welcome tea and snacks, she opened the map and showed us sites that we might like and sites that we should avoid. She told us how much to pay the cab, how much is enough and how much is too much and how to get around the souk. I appreciate this very much and this is what makes this Riad the best. Then off we went to our room to relax before exploring the souk. Our room was very lovely and I'm also glad for the fruits (including oranges from the courtyard), the cookies and the big bottle of water in the room. So great service, such a lovely room. All the tips that she told us when inside the souk were so helpful. I highly recommend this hotel and if we are back to Marrakech, we will definitely stay here again. Thank you Laurent and Muriel for making our short stay in Marrakech such a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech