From the very beginning of our stay to the last moment, the attention given to us by our hosts Muriel and Laurent was exceptional. Happy and willing to give all the advice one may need, but always discreet, it is impossible to find fault with the service they provide.
We were picked up at the airport by a driver totally organised and initiated by Muriel and Laurent. On our arrival in the Riad we were served with mint tea (of course!) and home made patisseries.
Laurent then discussed with us how we intended to pass our stay and gave us a whole host of useful information and advice. This included the arranging fof a a day trip in the Atlas mountains and surrounding vallies with driver as we had requested.
Another wonderful day was spent in the Atlantic coast town of Essaouira.
We were offered (and naturally accepted) a free upgrade of our room which was very much appreciated. Although all the rooms and comunal areas are of very high quality and have been decorated with excellent taste.
Thank you so much Muriel and Laurent for making a stay in the already magical Marrakech even more magical through your special attention!
We will not hesitate to recommed Riad Dar Dalkoum to anyone intending to visit Marrakech!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech