“Ourika Valley tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Morocco Desert Adventures
Ranked #211 of 746 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come with us to Morocco to explore a land of colourful contrasts, a land where one comes face to face with nature at its most magnificent and cities at their finest. Morocco Desert Adventures is the most exclusive of travel agencies, from city sightseeing in Marrakech, to exploring to majestic mountains, deserts and seashores. We find the best hotels and lodges for you to consider on a first, or return, visit to Marrakesh. This travel planner presents a cross section of Marrakesh plus many different day trips and excursions. If flexibility is important to you, let us customize your trip. I personally invite you to join our family - the special family of travelers whom we care very much about. Our company philosophy is simple - we want you to be more than satisfied with our services so that you will recommend us to your friends. EXPLORE • EXPERIENCE • ENJOY Morocco.
Moss, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ourika Valley tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We booked with Morocco Desert Adventures to get to experience something outside of Marrakech, and ended up doing the Ourika Valley tour. It was a great experience, and you will get first-hand experience witth a unique culture when visiting the Berber people. Driving through the Ourika valley the views are spectacular, and the trip ended with a hike up to the waterfalls. The tour lasted an entire day, but our guide Ismail was awesome travelling with, and was able to teach us new and insightful information to the culture we were experiencing for a day. We definitely had a great experience with Morocco Desert Adventures, and would definitely use again if we ever travel back to Morocco :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nina-Martine

Marrakech
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing desert trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Morocco and really wanted a trip to the Sahara. Ismail made this so easy, enjoyable and interesting. It's a long way on the road but the minibus we were in was modern and well driven and all the stops really made the journey more bearable.

The Sahara was amazing with massive sand dunes, a chance to ride a camel and check out the stars at night.

I'd certainly go with Morocco Desert Adventures any time and highly recommend them.

1 Thank MarrakechAndy
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discover the best of Morocco...An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I usually do not take the time to write recommendations on website, but my experience was so good that I have to let you know. I travelled to Marrakech and did the the 3-day desert trip, going through the Atlas Mountains. The best bit for me was riding the camels to the camp in the desert during sunset and sunrise. That was just magical. Our guide Ismail was very friendly and always making sure that we made the most of our tours and really took care of us. This for me, made all the difference as it was my first trip to Morocco, and I liked having someone telling me about the customs, habits and history of the country as well as showing me what Morocco has to offer...

I have since been back to Morocco and went to few more tours with Ismail.

All in all, it was very good value for money tours, a wonderful Moroccan experience, but most importantly, the tour guides were really friendly, honest and knowledgeable.

Visited August 2013