We spent 10 days at the Golden Tulip Farah in late June 2014. My overall impression was very good.
- Overall very friendly and helpful staff
- Clean rooms (and other areas)
- Very good location (both for the medina, Gueliz and the airport)
- Nice swimming pool and garden
- Very pleasant rear terrace overlooking the garden/pool with tables where you can have your meal
- WiFi only available in the lobby and the bar
- Food was rather basic and repetitive, you can easily get bored after a week
- Some staff members were a bit rude (or this is how we perceived them) and unfriendly. I think this is partly down to the fact they spoke little English and we speak little French.
If you are not expecting a UK 4 star standard and make an effort to communicate with the staff in French (at least partially) there is a good chance you will enjoy the stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotelopia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Golden Tulip Marrakech
- Hotel Farah
- Marrakech Golden Tulip