1,080 results
All reviewsgolden tulipgreat poolsmall balconybed and breakfastthe main squarehotel is situatedrestaurant staffbreakfast and dinnerthe hustle and bustlebungalowmoroccotaximedinaarabickoutoubiaroses
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived 3rd Oct 2017 and still here until 10th. Hotel is very dated and drab and dark all rooms are exactly the same dark and dingy. None of the staff have name badges so you never know who you've spoken to. The positives are the pool area and garden surrounding are nice.
Negative where do I start.
Some staff are ok. Pool attendant young and rude. They don't open towel hut until around 10 am if your lucky. I've not once seen him or anybody else clean the pool. They clean around it by hosing anything and everything including soaking our magazines we left on our sun lounger not once but twice. When I confronted him he said sorry I not see. Ohhh you did I watched you do it the 2nd time hence why I'm over here telling you not to do it.
FOOD. Hmmm... it is rubbish nothing is labelled and there are only 6 hot things on offer. Which is either bland pasta, oily meat or veg and little else. Salad if you can call it that is not good. Let's just say the food leaves a lot to be desired. And birds flying around in the dining area.
But they do have a snack bar which looked Ok but you have to pay for that even if your full board.
Staff are very slow to get drinks in the dining hall unless your face fits or your giving huge tips. Tea and coffee only available in the morning with breakfast the rest of the day you have to pay.
This morning from around 9.30 onwards until around 11/ 11.30 we had to endure 4 clueless men trying unsuccessfully to lift a drain they were banging and hammering and then after failing to get drain off they left the broken debris and hole open around pool area. Pictures attached.

If there wasn't any sunshine id have flown home. NEVER AGAIN and I certainly wouldn't recommend this hotel. I have travelled to many places but this is the pits...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bea b
Direction G, Directeur général at Hotel Farah Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Bea b,

Thank you for your open feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We were sorry to read that we failed to meet all your expectations.

Your comments and observations are extremely helpful . Please do get in touch with me on your next arrival to ensure a comfortable and a better stay.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Nice hotel rubbish food...same everyday! No fruit for breakfast other than grapefruit! .staff not observant when things run out slow to refill.
The greatest things in this hotel location in city centre

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank simo b
Direction G, Directeur général at Hotel Farah Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Simo b,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I definitely would advise that if you're considering staying in Marrakech to look into what hotels are available before booking with this hotel. The continental breakfast in the morning was very basic, they only serve boiled eggs and if you ask for friend eggs or omelette you have to pay the difference. Soft drinks at the bar amount to 25 dirhams every time which is a bit of a rip off, as it's located close to menara mall if you are staying there you might aswell head over to the supermarket and stock up on your own drinks! On the last day of the visit our shower began letting out brown water which was very worrying and although we called for maintenance it was not resolved and we weren't offered any alternatives. Staff member will demand tips for anything that they do so you better stack up some cash as one man demanded a minimum of 20 dirham atleast. I was not satisfied with the hotel especially when I requested an iron at reception but was only given then option to have my clothes pressed by the staff at an extra charge. The hotel only offers an outdoor pool which may be it's only positive feature, the spa inside has staff that do not seem to know what they're doing, unable to find any pressure points when giving a massage I would say just save your money and research better places to get a hammam and massage! The view from my room was also of a bunch of trees, I had expectations from pictures I saw online but this hotel was by far a disappointment to say the least!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank 55sabrinao
Direction G, Directeur général at Hotel Farah Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Sabrina O,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel definitely not 4☆...basic food...fish chicken pasta everyday! No fruit for breakfast other than grapefruit! Lots of lovely puddings but nothing healthy.staff not observant when things run out slow to refill. Young pool attendant never smiled the whole 11 days we were there and never and towels ready when you asked for them. Staff were very misersble compared to other hotels we have stayed at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

First time visit to marrakech beautiful place hotel was really nice only a bit of communication issue room service staff the old lady with glasses need to be more pleasant and helpful and smile as she was rude on every visit other staff from reception watchman doorman cleaners restaurant staff were really nice will go back to this hotel hotel is near the airport and tourist area which is a bonus

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tharoon123
Direction G, Directeur général at Hotel Farah Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear tharoon123,

Thank you for your hight praise and generous feedback from your stay at hotel Farah Marrakech. Our vision is to Create the most sustainable, beautiful and inspiring hotel experience and I am thrilled that we were successful in achieving this with you. Thank you for your compliments on our outlets, we are thrilled to read you were pleased. Many thanks for sharing your generous feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future to our beautiful city and thank you for your review.

With kind regards