We spent two nights in this enchanting little Riad. Placed in the center of the Medina of Marrakesh, it allowed us long hours of strolling around the city finally returning to this little nice place just walking. The personnel was very, very friendly and supportive. We would definitely recommend this place: there is no comparison with any of the big hotels outside the walls of Marrakesh: even though they may be extremely elegant and refined, they certainly lack the atmosphere that only an old mansion in the center of one of the most interesting and magical places on earth can convey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech