This the second time we have stayed at this beautiful tranquil riad in the heart of the Medina although you can'ttell when you are sat on the roof terrace drinking a glass of wine. We were the only guests and felt totally spoilt, we cannot wait to come back for a third time. We brought our 12 year old son and the staff were really friendly and thoughtful. We stayed in one night and ate in the little dining room with the real fire on, the food was delicious. There is nothing that can be improved upon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech